NEW Salonpas® Pain Relieving Patch

Product Highlights

NEW SALONPAS® PAIN RELIEVING PATCH

The strength of New Salonpas® Pain Relieving Patch has been improved with more medicine than the Salonpas® Original. New SALONPAS® Pain Relieving Patch has three active ingredients in a more flexible, 20% larger and easy to apply patch. New SALONPAS® Pain Relieving Patch provides temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains, bruises, sprains

Active Ingredients

Camphor 3.1%… Topical analgesic
Menthol 6.0%… Topical analgesic
Methyl salicylate 10.0%… Topical analgesic

Inactive Ingredients

Mineral oil, perfume, polyisobutylene, polyisobutylene 1,200,000, styrene-isoprene-styrene block copolymer, synthetic aluminium silicate, terpene resin, titanium dioxide

Uses

For temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with:
-Arthritis
-Simple backache
-Strains
-Bruises and Sprains

Warnings

For external use only

Allergy Alert

If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use.

Do not use:

-On wounds or damaged skin
-With a heating pad
-If you are allergic to any ingredients of this product

When using this product:

-Use only as directed
-Avoid contact with the eyes, mucus membranes or rashes
-Do not bandage tightly

Stop use and ask a doctor if:

-Rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops
-Condition worsens
-Symptoms persist for more than 7 days
-Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days

If pregnant or breast feeding:

-Ask a health professional before use

Keep out of reach of children.

If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions:

-Clean and dry affected area
-Remove patch from film
-Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
-Remove patch from the skin after at most 8 hours application

Children under 12 years of age:

Consult a doctor

Other Information:

-Avoid storing product in direct sunlight
-Protect product from excessive moisture