Salonpas® DEEP Relieving Gel
Rushes 3 Pain Fighters Deep
Salonpas® DEEP Relieving Gel contains three active ingredients, camphor (3.1%), menthol (10%), and methyl salicylate (15%), that penetrate deep, providing effective relief for up to 8 hours. It’s an easy-to-use topical analgesic, in a clear, non-greasy gel that starts working on contact. Salonpas® DEEP Relieving Gel melts fast, absorbs quick, and rushes powerful medicine deep into muscles and joints.
Contents: 2.75oz (78g) – Up to 30 applications per tube
- Camphor 3.1% (Topical analgesic)
- Menthol 10% (Topical analgesic)
- Methyl salicylate 15% (Topical analgesic)
For temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with:
- Simple backache
For external use only
If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use.
- Keep away from fire or flame
Do not use:
- On wounds or damaged skin
- With a heating pad
- If you are allergic to any ingredients in this product
When using this product:
- Do not use otherwise than as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes or rashes
- Do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops
- Conditions worsen
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Clean and dry affected area
- Apply a dime size portion to the affected area
- Massage thoroughly until absorbed into the skin
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
Children under 12 years of age:
Consult a doctor
- Avoid storing product in direct sunlight
- Protect product from excessive moisture
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Store with lid closed tightly
Ammonium Acrylodimethyltaurate / VP Copolymer, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Propylene Gylcol, SD Alcohol 40-B, Water