Salonpas® JET SPRAY
Fast, Convenient Pain Relief
Salonpas® JET SPRAY provides cool, fast relief of muscle and joint pain. The convenient spray is unique in offering you two powerful pain fighting ingredients to allow you to reach hard to reach areas of the body! Menthol provides faster onset of relief with a cooling, soothing sensation, while the methyl salicylate, and NSAID controls pain for long lasting relief (up to 8 hours of targeted relief)! Finally a pain relieving spray that is no mess with it’s non-drip, quick drying formula! Just point and shoot on still joints such as arms, hands, legs, and feet. And due to the unique combination of actives, Salonpas® JET SPRAY has minor smell compared to competitive products.
Contents: 4 fluid oz (118ml)
- Menthol 3% (Topical analgesic)
- Methyl salicylate 10% (Topical analgesic)
For temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with:
- Simple backache
For external use only
If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use.
- Keep away from fire or flame
- Do not use where sparks come out
- Do not use in confined space
- Do not puncture or incinerate container; Contents under pressure
- Do not expose to temperature exceeding 120°F (48°C)
Do not use:
- On wounds or damaged skin.
- With a heating pad.
- If you are allergic to any ingredients of this product.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes or rashes.
- Do not use otherwise than as directed.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- Avoid inhalation.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Rash, itching or skin irritation develops.
- Conditions worsen.
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
- Ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Shake the can very well before use.
- To avoid frostbite, hold the can 4 inches (10 cm) away from the skin, and spray each affected area for no longer than 1 second.
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a doctor
- Avoid storing product in direct sunlight and heat