- For Stiffness and Tightness in the Neck and Shoulders
- Convenient and Versatile Size
- Easy to apply
To your knee, ankle, and sole as well as neck and shoulders
Original Salonpas® – DISCONTINUED
Fast, Effective Pain Relief
Original Salonpas® has three active ingredients in a flexible, easy to apply patch that can be used up to four at a time. Original Salonpas® provides temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains, bruises, sprains.
Number of Patches: 20 or 40 Count
Patch Size: 2.56" x 1.65"
- Camphor 1.2% (Topical Analgesic)
- Menthol 5.7% (Topical Analgesic)
- Methyl Salicylate 6.3% (Topical Analgesic)
For temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with:
- Simple backache
For external use only
If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use.
Do not use:
- On wounds or damaged skin.
- With a heating pad.
- If you are allergic to any ingredients of this product.
When using this product:
- Do not use otherwise than as directed.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes.
- Do not bandage tightly.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops.
- Conditions worsen.
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
- Ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Clean and dry affected area.
- Remove patch from film.
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Remove patch from the skin after at most 8 hour’s application.
Children under 12 years of age:
Consult a doctor
- Avoid storing product in direct sunlight.
- Protect product from excessive moisture.
Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Hydrogenated Rosin Glycerol Ester, Maleated Rosin Glycerin Ester, Natural Rubber Latex, Perfume, Polybutene, Polyisobutylene, Silicon Dioxide, Starch Grafted Acrylate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherol Acetate, Zinc Oxide
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergy reactions.