- Starts to cool on contact
Gel Patch technology is designed to sooth your pain. Menthol starts to cool on contact, then later delivers a warming sensation.
Capsaicin, which is derived from chili peppers, also creates a warming sensation which helps provide long lasting relief.
SALONPAS® Pain Relieving GEL-PATCH HOT
Dual Action Gel-Patch now with Improved Adhesion
SALONPAS® Pain Relieving GEL-PATCH HOT contains two powerful pain fighting ingredients. Menthol for a cooling, soothing sensation and Capsaicin for long lasting heat sensation relief. The combination provides up to eight hours of targeted relief! The advanced gel patch technology stays in place better than most other patches. The rounded corners prevent peeling and the split film in the center allows for easy application.
Number of Patches: 6 Count
Patch Size: 3 15/16" x 5 ½" (10cm x 14cm)
- Capsicum extract 0.025% as Capsaicin (Topical Analgesic)
- Menthol 1.25% (Topical Analgesic)
For temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with:
- Simple backache
For external use only
Do not use:
- On wounds or damaged skin.
- With a heating pad.
- If you are allergic to any ingredients of this product.
When using this product:
- Do not use otherwise than as directed.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes
- Do not bandage tightly.
- Discontinue use at least 1 hour before a bath or shower.
- Do not use immediately after a bath or shower.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops.
- Conditions worsen.
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Clean and dry affected area.
- Remove film from patch and apply to the skin (see illustration).
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Remove patch from the skin after at most 8 hours’ application.
Children under 12 years of age:
Consult a doctor
- Avoid storing product in direct sunlight
- Protect product from excessive moisture
Aluminum Silicate, Edetate Disodium, Gelatin, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminometasilicate, Oleyl Alcohol, Polyacrylic Acid, Polyethylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sorbitan Monooleate, Tartaric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Water